Millfields School Club
What we offer:
‘Millfields School Club’ offers high quality before and after school provision for children. Learning through play and hands on experiences are the focus of our Club. All play activities and provisions are planned in accordance with the children’s needs, age, preferences and abilities.
Our sessions and fee details are as follows:
- Breakfast Club
7.30am – 8.50am @ £5.00per session
8.15am – 8.50am @ £3.00per session
- After School
3.15pm – 4.15pm @ £4.00 per session
3.15pm – 5.15pm @ £7.00 per session 3.15pm – 5.30pm @ £8.00 per session 3.15pm – 6.00pm @ £10.00 per session
We welcome the use of childcare vouchers.
Children who attend our before school club will be provided with a healthy breakfast of cereal, toast and fruit. The after school children can enjoy a healthy snack such as toast, crumpets, fruit, vegetable sticks, crackers and cheese, yoghurts etc. During the winter hot drinks and soups will be provided and during sessions they will be able to access water. ‘Millfields School Club’ does not claim to offer an evening meal, but we aim to provide something nutritious to keep them going until they get home, following the Government food and nutrient based standards.
Working alongside school and Parents:
‘Millfields School Club’ aims to provide close links and partnerships with both the school and parents. ‘Millfields School Club’ staff and school staff will share and exchange relevant information on each individual child. Parents are encouraged to approach our staff with any concerns, information and relevant comments. Anything which cannot be dealt with at the time will be investigated and if necessary, a further appointment made to discuss any problems in a private and confidential manner.
Millfields School Club Agreement
The mission of ‘Millfields School Club’ is to support and promote the ethos of Millfields First School. We aim to develop the ‘whole’ child in a nurturing, stimulating and secure environment in which each child is encouraged to reach their full potential.
Millfields School Club Agrees to provide:
- A safe, happy, warm and stimulating environment in which all children are able to play and develop freely.
- High quality care with well qualified and experienced staff
- An environment which encourages children to develop responsibility for themselves and their actions and become independent, confident and co-operative individuals.
- A positive relationship with parents/carers and work in partnership with them to provide high quality play and care for their children.
- A delivery or collection service to and from the classrooms to ensure safe transfer between ‘Millfields School Club’ and School.
- A mix of relaxation and active fun with the choice of both child and staff initiated activities, both inside and outdoors.
- Regular monitoring and evaluation of our services to ensure that the club continues to meet the needs of children, parents and carers.
- Staff sensitive to the needs, race, culture, gender and religion of the children.
We aim to actively promote the development of positive self-image, confidence and independence. Through our qualified and friendly staff we will provide a welcoming environment that makes both the children and parents/carers relaxed, happy and comfortable. We will particularly strive to achieve a home from home atmosphere to ensure all our children are happy and content. We do not aim to be as structured as school and children will have the opportunity to make decisions about their club and the activities provided.
All our dedicated, experienced and caring staff members all have high expectations and experience of working with children.
Staff members are qualified in line with OFSTED and Children’s Services expectations all have been appropriately trained.
For more information:
Please Contact: Allyson Lee – Club Manager
Telephone: 01527 831885 (calls are re-directed to Before and After School Club between 7:30am-8:00am and 5:00pm-6:00pm)
Email the school office: email@example.com